Weather Warning – Friday 20th – Saturday 21st October 2023
The Met Office have issued a severe weather warning for rain valid from 0001 Friday 20th October until Saturday 21st at 0600.
Please see potential impacts below:
- fast flowing or deep floodwater is possible, causing a danger to life
- homes and businesses could be flooded, causing damage to some buildings
- some communities may be cut off by flooded roads
- delays or cancellations to train and bus services are possible
- spray and flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures
- possible power cuts and loss of other services to some homes and businesses
Please be aware that there is a further severe weather warning in force for strong winds, however currently this warning is not at a medium impact but please expect stronger winds especially around the coast over the coming days.