HARWICH TOWN COUNCIL
Guildhall, Church Street, Harwich, Essex CO12 3DS
Tel: 01255 507211
Clerk: Ms Lucy Ballard
TO ALL COUNCILLORS:
YOU ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING
Of HARWICH TOWN COUNCIL
To be held at
The Guildhall, Church Street, Harwich
Thursday 30th November 2023 at 7pm
Or at the rise of the TOWN PLANNING MEETING, whichever is the later
|1||Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence
|2||Declarations of Members’ Interests
To receive any ‘pecuniary’ or ‘Other Registrable’ interests relating to items on the agenda
Questions pursuant to Standing Order 3
To receive a brief report of recent engagements since the last meeting.
|5||Minutes of Last Meeting
• To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the meeting of Harwich Town Council held on 17th October 2023 (circulated separately).• To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the Extraoprdinary meeting of Harwich Town Council held on 22nd November 2023 (circulated separately).
|6|| Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Last Meeting
• MIN 098/23 – To report back to members following discussion with PCSO regarding nuisance watercraft.
• MIN 091/23 – To update members on D-Day 80 commemorations
|7||Matters Arising from the Minutes of Previous Meetings
• MIN 072/23 – To note response received following letter to Ed Garratt regarding meeting over GP shortages in Harwich and Dovercourt.(Previously circulated)
• MIN 071/23 – To note initial Dementia Fundraiser Working Party meeting set up for 5th January 2024.
|8||Request for Archived Materials
To consider request from Mr Richard Pugh to take into custody of the Harwich Museum, for display purposes, the following items:
• Replica Mace in wood and painted gold
• Collection of Mayoral and other official robes.
• Metal storage container, containing mayoral hats
• Long rectangular tin box (possibly for holding documents)
• A collection of metal storage boxes/tins.
|9||Internal Audit Report
To receive the audit report following an internal audit on 21st November 2023 and to agree a plan of action for any issues raised.
|10||Brief Reports by Members appointed to outside bodies by the Council|
|11||Committee Meeting Minutes
To receive the Minutes of previous committee meetings (circulated separately):
• Allotments – 31st October 2023
To receive the financial report and to approve accounts for payment as per the schedule (circulated separately)
|13||Correspondence Received in the Post or Raised by Members
• Report(s) from PCSO Sue Groves (for information)• Harwich Festival report (for information)
|14||Date of Next Meeting
The next meeting of Harwich Town Council is scheduled to be held on Wednesday 10th January 2024 at The Guildhall, Church Street, Harwich, at 7.00pm, or at the rise of the Town Planning Committee, whichever is the later.
Dated: 23rd November 2023
Ms Lucy Ballard
Clerk to the Council