HARWICH TOWN COUNCIL
Guildhall, Church Street, Harwich, Essex, CO12 3DS
Tel: 01255 507211
A meeting of the
TOWN PLANNING COMMITTEE
to be held at
The Guildhall, Church Street, Harwich
Tuesday 10th May 2022 at 6.30pm
Public Question Time: 15 minutes will be available for members of the public to ask questions in relation to items on the agenda only.
|1.||Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence.
|2.||Declarations of Members’ Interests
To receive any ‘pecuniary’ or ‘personal’ interests relating to items on the agenda.
|3.||Minutes of the Last Meeting
To approve as a correct record the minutes of the meeting of the Town Planning Committee held on 28th April 2022 (circulated separately).
|4.||Matters Arising from the Minutes|
|5.||Town Planning Applications as per Schedule Issued by Tendring District Council
To consider the enclosed schedule of applications.
• Full approval of application 22/00259/FULHH Proposed annex to rear garden, 75 The Vineway, Dovercourt.
• Refusal of application 21/01997/FUL Proposed erection of 4 No affordable dwellings, Land at The Corner of Fronks Road and Beach Road, Dovercourt.
• Refusal of Listed Building Consent 22/00090/LBC Proposed installation of 1no. new pendant light in building lobby, Guildhall, Church Street, Harwich.
|7.||Matters Received in the Post or Raised by Members
• Councillor Notification – Temporary Event Notice – New Bell In Street Party (For information only)
• Councillor Notification – Premises Licence Grant application 22/0221/PREMGR – The Hair & Beauty Bar 446
|8.||Date of Next Meeting
The next meeting of the Town Planning Committee is to be held on a date to be confirmed at The Guildhall, Church Street, Harwich at 6.30pm.
Dated: 4th May 2022
Ms Lucy Ballard
Clerk to the Council
PLANNING APPLICATIONS REGISTERED BY TENDRING DISTRICT COUNCIL FOR:
|WEEK ENDING 29th April 2022|
Mr & Mrs Thornton
|Proposed loft conversion with two rear dormers||Stone Lodge Oakley Road Dovercourt|
|WEEK ENDING 6th May 2022|
Mr Andrew Norton
|Proposed single storey rear extension and internal alterations.||17 Birch Avenue Dovercourt|
Mr and Mrs Marcus Clarke
|Proposed demolition of outbuilding and formation of new carport/garage with annexed accommodation in roof space over garage accessed from main curtilage; Formation of 2No dormers to existing house frontage.||143 Fronks Road Dovercourt|
Mr Timothy Lewis Hay
|Proposed one bedroom bungalow.||Land to The rear of 88 Lee Road
Please be aware that Harwich Town Council, as statutory consultees, only gets a short time period for considering applications and therefore any applications which are received after publication of the agenda, which cannot wait until the next meeting, will be added to this schedule accordingly, up until the Friday prior to the meeting.