HARWICH TOWN COUNCIL
Guildhall, Church Street, Harwich, Essex CO12 3DS
Tel: 01255 507211
Clerk: Ms Lucy Ballard
TO ALL COUNCILLORS:
YOU ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING
Of HARWICH TOWN COUNCIL
To be held at
The Park Pavilion, Barrack Lane, Harwich
on Monday 18th October 2021 at 7pm
Or at the rise of the TOWN PLANNING MEETING, whichever is the later
|1||Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence.
|2||Declarations of Members’ Interests
To receive any ‘pecuniary’ or ‘personal’ interests relating to items on the agenda.
Questions pursuant to Standing Order 3.
The Mayor to give a brief report of engagements undertaken since the previous meeting.
|5||Minutes of Last Meeting
• To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the meeting of Harwich Town Council held on 6th September (circulated separately).
|6|| Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Last Meeting
• MIN 60/21 Mayflower Medical Centre – To report back on letter from MP if received.
• MIN 63/20 Tendring Dementia Action Alliance – To report meeting arranged for 19th October.
|7||Matters Arising from the Minutes of Previous Meetings
|8||Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
• To consider creation of a working party to discuss plans to celebrate the Queen’s 70th anniversary.
• To allocate maximum budget.
To agree Key Priorities for 2022/2023 and allocate funding as necessary.
|10||Brief Reports by Members appointed to outside bodies by the Council|
To receive the financial report and to approve accounts for payment as per the schedule (circulated separately)
|12||Correspondence Received in the Post or Raised by Members
• Report(s) from PCSO Ryan Duffett (for information)
• Report from The Harwich Festival (for information)
|13||Date of Next Meeting
The next meeting of Harwich Town Council is scheduled to be held on Tuesday 23rd November 2021 at The Mayflower Primary School, Dovecourt, at 7.00pm, or at the rise of the Town Planning Committee, whichever is the later.
|14||Exclusion of Press and Public
Pursuant to Sub-Section 2 of Section 1 of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 the meeting is closed to the press and public for the transaction of the under-mentioned business:
• Personnel – Apprentice Administrative Assistant
|15||• Personnel – Apprentice Administrative Assistant
To confirm resignation of current postholder
|16||Resume public session
To end the confidential part of the meeting and resume public session.
To agree to commence recruitment of an Apprentice Administrative Assistant and appoint a recruitment panel.
Dated: 12th October 2021
Ms Lucy Ballard
Clerk to the Council