HARWICH TOWN COUNCIL
Guildhall, Church Street, Harwich, Essex CO12 3DS
Tel: 01255 507211
Clerk: Ms Lucy Ballard
TO ALL COUNCILLORS:
YOU ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING
Of HARWICH TOWN COUNCIL
To be held at
The Guildhall, Church Street, Harwich
on Tuesday 8th January 2019 at 7pm
Or at the rise of the TOWN PLANNING MEETING, whichever is the later
|1||Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence
|2||Declarations of Members’ Interests
To receive any ‘pecuniary’ or ‘personal interests relating to items on the agenda
Questions pursuant to Standing Order 1e
To note receipt of list of recent engagements undertaken since the last meeting
|5||Minutes of Last Meeting
• To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the meeting of Harwich Town Council held on 28th November 2018 (circulated separately).• To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the Extraordinary meeting of Harwich Town Council held on 5th December 2018 (circulated separately).
|6||Matters Arising From the Minutes of the Last Meeting
• MIN120/18 – To update members following resolution to commit to part funding of 1x PCSO for Harwich.
|7||Matters Arising from the Minutes of Previous Meetings
• MIN 107/18 – To report back following letter to Tim Murphy at ECC regarding the process and costs for consultation into the redesignation of the fomer Train Ferry Gantry.
|8||Essex Library Strategy Consultation
To consider the strategy consultation and decide whether to respond
To confirm receipt of Employer Grant from the Funding Skills Agency via Tendring District Council and agree to allocate £250 to the Training Budget and the remaining £250 to the salaries budget, earmarking them for expenditure in 2019/20.
|10||Annual Parish Meeting 2019
To consider bringing forward the APM to a date prior to the commencement of the Purdah period, as is recommended and which is now set as 19th March 2019
|11||Seasonal Lighting Displays 2019
• To agree to renew contract with LITE for the 2019/20 Financial Year for Christmas lighting displays, installation works and storage at a cost of £???• To agree on dates for the display of seasonal lighting for Christmas 2019.
|12|| Budget & Precept
To consider budget recommendations and set the precept for the 2019/20 financial year.
|13||Brief Reports by Members appointed to outside bodies by the Council|
|14||Minutes of the Last Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting
• To receive the Minutes and Confidential Minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting held on 5th December 2018 (previously circulated)
To receive the financial report and to approve accounts for payment as per the schedule (previously circulated)
|16||Correspondence Received in the Post or Raised by Members|
|17||Date of Next Meeting
The next meeting of Harwich Town Council is scheduled to be held on Tuesday 26th February 2019 at The Guildhall, Church Street, Harwich, at 7.00pm, or at the rise of the Town Planning Committee, whichever is the later.
Dated: 2nd January 2019
Ms Lucy Ballard
Clerk to the Council