HARWICH TOWN COUNCIL
Guildhall, Church Street, Harwich, Essex CO12 3DS
Tel: 01255 507211
Clerk: Ms Lucy Ballard
TO ALL COUNCILLORS:
YOU ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING
Of HARWICH TOWN COUNCIL
To be held at
The Guildhall, Church Street, Harwich
on Tuesday 16th July 2019 at 7pm
Or at the rise of the TOWN PLANNING MEETING, whichever is the later
|1||Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence
|2||Declarations of Members’ Interests
To receive any ‘pecuniary’ or ‘personal’ interests relating to items on the agenda
Questions pursuant to Standing Order 3
The Mayor to give a brief report of engagements undertaken since the last meeting.
|5||Minutes of Last Meeting
• To approve as a correct record the Minutes and Confidential Minutes of the meeting of Harwich Town Council held on 4th June 2019 (circulated separately).
|6||Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Last Meeting
• MIN 017/19 – To confirm £100 Expended on costs associated with the Capt Fryatt church service held on 8th July.
• MIN 027/19 – Clerk confirmed expenditure of £62.63 on refreshments for the leaving reception for former members.
• MIN 032/19 – Clerk sent letter to Ian Taylor of TDC outlining concerns over excessive weeds.
• MIN 035/19 – Clerk to confirm that both individuals have accepted the role of Macebearer in their respective capacity.
|7||Matters Arising from the Minutes of Previous Meetings
• MIN 145/18 – Nothing to report from Historic England on their assessment of the former Train Ferry Gantry. Report will follow
|8||Brief Reports by Members appointed to outside bodies by the Council|
|9||Minutes of the Last Allotment Committee Meeting
• To receive the Minutes of the Allotments Committee meeting held on 6th June 2019 (circulated separately).
|10||Minutes of the Last Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting
• To receive the Minutes and Confidential Minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting held on 25th June 2019.• To ratify the decision of the committee in relation to min F017/19 and agree to proceed with the replacement of the roof of Building No.5
• To consider the recommendation of the committee in relation to grant funding applications to:
1) Harwich Quay Fireworks
2) Ark Family Resource Centre
|11||Minutes of the Last Environment & Community Committee Meeting
• To receive the Minutes of the Environment & Community Committee meeting held on 27th June 2019 (circulated separately).
To receive the financial update and accounting reports and to approve accounts for payment as per the schedule (circulated separately)
|13||Correspondence Received in the Post or Raised by Members
• Report from PCSO Amy Robinson (for information) and to consider any new hot spots.
|14||Date of Next Meeting
The next meeting of Harwich Town Council is scheduled to be held on Tuesday 3rd September 2019 at The Guildhall, Church Street, Harwich, at 7.00pm, or at the rise of the Town Planning Committee, whichever is the later.
Dated: 10th July 2019
Ms Lucy Ballard
Clerk to the Council