- From Saturday 4 July leisure vessels will be permitted to berth overnight on the pontoons…Maximum stay is 2 nights. No fees will be charged.No toilet or shower facilities will be available.
- A Pier Master will be on duty between the hours of 9am – 4pm. Telephone: 07748 154039.
- Please ensure your vessel is seaworthy and check the forecast to reduce the need for emergency services to be called to assist.
- Do not share lines and always tie up yourself – do not rely on others to help.
- No rafting up is permitted.
- Rubbish must be bagged in black sacks. The filled sack should then be left outside the Pier Master’s office between 9am – 4pm.
- Social distancing should be adhered to at all times (2 metres/6ft).
- Please avoid direct contact with our Pier Masters and maintain a distance of 2 metres (6ft) to help them…help you.
- Do not enter the Pier Master’s office, located on Ha’penny Pier.
- Aggressive and abusive behaviour towards members of our staff will not be tolerated.
- The area is under 24-hour CCTV surveillance.