NEW! Free Employability Programme
The Princes Trust has a free employability programme for young people in Colchester or Tendring who are considering a career in healthcare.
- Eligibility: Age 18 – 30 and not in full time education or employment and interested in a career in healthcare
- One week training in Colchester including Working in Care, Safeguarding, Food Hygiene and Allergens, Equality and Diversity, Workplace Professionalism
- One week work experience with a local care employer
- Travel expenses covered – benefits not affected
- Opportunity for support and mentoring following the programme
Dates: Thursday 31st January – Taster Day
Monday 4th to Friday 15th February – Training and Work Experience
If you would like to find out more – please contact:
Richard Bertram – Richard.Bertram@princes-trust.org.uk or 07919 352 491.