Free NHS Health Checks – 22nd July, 12pm – 2pm
Venue: The Dovercourt & Harwich Hub
If you are aged between 40-74 years and registered with an Essex GP or live in Essex and:
- Not taking Blood Pressure or Cholesterol tablets (Statins)?
- Not known to have Diabetes?
- Never suffered a Stroke?
- Never suffered a Heart Attack? (M.I)
- Not diagnosed with Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) or Heart Failure?
- Not diagnosed with Peripheral Arterial Disease? (PAD)
- Not diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease? (CKD)
- Not diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation? (AF)
- Not had an NHS Health Check in the last 5 years?
Everyone wishing to take part will be required to pre- register. If you are interested in having a health check contact the Hub for more information 01255 554115