Met Office Issues Severe Weather Warnings
The Met Office have issued a severe weather warning for storm AILEEN.
The warning is valid from 8pm tonight through to 10am Wednesday morning 13th Sept.
Gusts of wind from a south west or westerly direction could reach around 50 to 60mph for a time.
With trees still in full leaf and plenty of summer related items out such as patio furniture and temporary structures the following impacts could be:
• Trees and branches down
• Power cables down resulting in power outages
• Damage or injury from blown debris / articles
• Travel disruption, especially during rush hour Wednesday morning
• Potential for damage to walls, fencing and light buildings
• Garden trampolines blown about
More information can be found on the Met Office website.